There are several reasons why people should try CBD hemp oil for pets, the most important of which is to serve as an excellent natural remedy. Pets suffer from a variety of physical and neurological diseases, including anxiety and chronic pain. Research has shown that cannabidiol can help people relieve pain and inflammation, and the same goes for animals. However, before consumers try CBD hemp oil for pets, they should consider several factors regarding its quality and use. Here’s everything you need to know before experimenting with cannabis products for your pets.
Can Cannabidiol Help Your Pets?
Several pet owners have heard of hemp-based pet products and health products offered by manufacturers. However, they are not sure of the authenticity of these claims because there are several counterfeit items on the market. Therefore, owners must verify such claims before trying CBD hemp oil for pets. However, research has shown that since most mammals have the same endocannabinoid system as humans, such food can help pets. Unlike THC, this food does not harm pets nor does it act as a toxin.
In addition, they can help pet owners cope with several problems, including separation anxiety, disability, and chronic pain associated with aging. It serves as an effective treatment for arthritis and helps reduce the frequency of attacks. As a result, the popularity of such products has increased in recent years in the healthcare and pet food industries. Manufacturers now offer tinctures, oils, balms, lotions and treats for dogs that contain cannabidiol.
Growth of CBD market for pets
The enthusiasm for organic and natural remedies against the disease has helped the pet cannabis industry move at an alarming rate. According to research by the Brightfield Group, the market grew by more than 940% in 2019. This is made possible by the Agriculture Act of 2018, which eased federal restrictions on such products. Over time, several major manufacturers entered the industry, and even Mike Tyson announced a cannabidiol brand for dogs. While these products may not have FDA approval, pet owners rush to stores and websites to stock up on these products.
Although research into the use of such products for dogs and cats is in its infancy, it is very promising. In addition, dog owners can see the difference for themselves, as most claims have anecdotal evidence. Most owners notice positive changes in their pet’s body language after a week or two of use, resulting in continuous use. As a result, they encourage other pet owners to try CBD hemp oil for pets, which results in constant sales of oral tradition.
Why is CBD for dogs popular in the US?
Dog owners in the U.S. seem to increasingly prefer CBD treats and oils because they help their furry friends in multiple ways. As they reach a certain age, dogs become susceptible to various neurological and physical ailments such as mobility problems and joint pain. The anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties of these products help to combat these diseases. As a result, dog lovers across the country call CBD for dogs a natural remedy that offers great benefits.
A recent report by Nielsen predicts that sales of pet products containing hemp extracts will be between 5% and 2025% of total hemp sales in the United States by age 3. In addition, over 74% of all cannabis buyers have pets, indicating huge potential for this. market. More than $ 9.4 million in stock of hemp pets was sold in California, Nevada, Washington and Colorado between 2018 and 2019. So what makes cannabidiol so effective in treating our pets?
How do hemp products help our pets?
Pet products with hemp extract have taken over the pet food vertical as more and more people learn about the benefits they offer. Because CBD products offer comfort and relief to pets due to many health conditions without causing adverse reactions, they are an effective long-term remedy.
- Cannabidiol products help pets calm their nerves and act as an effective remedy for all types of anxiety. As a result, pets suffering from anxiety due to separation or fear of firecrackers may feel more comfortable with such products.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis make her skin healthy and youthful. Therefore, dogs suffering from psoriasis, eczema and dry skin can benefit from topical lotions containing such extracts.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis help stimulate and support our immune response. It helps reduce pain and swelling caused by an inadequate immune response that can cause discomfort and pain.
- Over time, pets can begin to feel excessive stress on their joints and hips, leading to pain, inflammation, and mobility problems. Long-term use of hemp extracts can relieve such pain, relax muscles and solve all problems with mobility and joints.
- Because these products use natural, organic, American hemp, they are a reliable remedy for a multitude of problems. Unlike synthetic drugs used for these conditions, hemp extracts do not cause long-term illness.
- This food interacts with your pet’s endocannabinoid system, which is connected to most of their major systems. As a result, these foods can affect a variety of problems, including cardiovascular health and normal digestion.
- The neuroprotective properties of hemp extract make it an excellent remedy for preventing nerve damage. In addition, this food also helps prevent nerve degeneration by improving your pet’s cognitive abilities and memory.
Things to check before buying hemp pet products
Although hemp extracts offer pets several benefits, not all products on the market can bring good news. The category is on the rise and as a result several manufacturers are trying to jump in by offering non-standard products. Therefore, consumers should be wary of these errors and conduct research before buying any product. Let’s now look at a few considerations that consumers should check before trying CBD hemp oil for pets.
- Make sure the manufacturer uses high-quality raw materials, including carrier ingredients, solvents, additives and hemp.
- Avoid companies that use marijuana because they have higher concentrations of THC, which can harm dogs and cats.
- Check that the manufacturer performs the extraction process independently or outsources the process. If this is the case, look at the methods they use to ensure that the product does not contain chemicals and toxins.
- Always request test reports from third parties to check for traces of heavy metals, mold, contaminants, and toxins.
- Investigate by checking the reliability of manufacturers online and listening to what past customers have to say about the company.
In recent years, pets have also become major consumers of cannabis products due to their medicinal and medicinal properties. Pet owners around the world are looking for natural remedies to make their pets live more comfortably. Whether your hairy friends are suffering from anxiety or chronic pain, hemp extract products can serve you as a lifesaver. As a result, according to research, the industry will grow to $ 1.1 billion by the end of next year.
When you look at all the benefits they provide, this massive growth seems deserved! However, consumers should make sure to learn more about these products and choose the ones that meet the specific needs of their pets. By following the guidelines above, consumers can be sure to choose the best products for their hairy friends. If you want to learn more about the healing benefits of cannabidiol, be sure to follow this section.