Every owner of a fluffy pet has repeatedly faced the problem of hair loss in an animal. There can be many reasons for this, and in order to prevent the problem, it is necessary to find out the root cause of hair loss.
The main causes of hair loss
Only a veterinarian can determine the cause of hair loss; you will not be able to diagnose it yourself.
In cats, hair can fall out in such cases:
- Everyday shedding is a renewal of the coat.
- Weakened immunity – after a disease, the animal’s body weakens and this can lead to hair loss.
- Allergy – an allergic reaction caused by any factor can lead to a weakening of the immune system.
- Unbalanced nutrition – if an insufficient amount of vitamins enters the cat’s body, this can lead to the destruction of the hair follicle.
- Skin Parasites / Fungus – If the pet has various parasites, this leads to a large loss of hair.
- Hormonal Disorders – If your pet is given hormonal medications often, this can lead to a violation of the growth of the hairline.
The most common cause of hair loss in cats is an unbalanced diet, which leads to vitamin deficiency. Therefore, the pet’s body needs to be replenished with vitamins.
Vitamins from molting
The most effective vitamins for cat hair are those based on biotin and taurine.
Scientists have found that if the animal’s body lacks vitamin H (biotin) and taurine, then this leads to inflammation of the hair and hair loss of the cat.
To replenish the required amount of vitamin in the animal’s body, you should give your pet raw chicken yolk no more than once a week, it contains a large amount of biotin.
Few people know, but the regular use of biotin with sulfur has a very good effect on the general condition of the animal: wounds heal faster, the hair practically does not fall out and has a healthy shine, blood vessels and heart muscles are strengthened, the kidneys and liver of the animal begin to work better.
The most popular vitamins for cat hair are:
- Kitty and Tayrin + Biotin of the company (Beapha) – maintains the pet’s coat in perfect condition and has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the whole body;
- Cat Felltop Gel – relieves skin diseases and nourishes the hair;
- Cat – Fell OK (Canina) – contains vitamins and minerals, is used for the treatment and prevention of various skin diseases;
- Falfit – supports the natural pigmentation of the skin and ensures the healthy development of the body.
If you constantly support your pet’s body with various vitamin supplements, then your cat will never have problems with either coat or health in general.