Mongee cat food – analysis of the composition, reviews, prices, advantages and disadvantages of Mongee cat food
A reliable but not very well known brand of cat food is Monge. The company has not been declared the best, but maintains a level of quality. Their food is quite harmless to cats and claims to be used as a staple for the menu, it seems possible to alternate wet and dry food.
Considering all the advantages, however, the products of the monk are not suitable for all animals, so there are a few details that need to be distinguished. This pet food claims to be a super premium segment, but due to its presence in corn gluten components, it should be considered a premium food.
The attached photos of cat food will help you choose the right species for each of them.
Review the content
- Features of Monge food
- Advantages and disadvantages of Monge cat food
- The main types of food
- The cost of food
- Feed reviews
- Photo of Monge cat food
Features of Monge food
Monge cat food is produced in Italy. All food compositions mainly contain rabbit meat, poultry or fish, except for some medicinal ones, where a high proportion of protein in the diet is not welcome.
Ducks, chickens and turkeys grow on the companyâ€™s farms located in ecologically safe areas. No growth hormones or antibiotics are used in the production.
Only fresh meat is used for canned food, and dry cat food contains 35-40% protein.
Canned fish is produced in a factory in Thailand, where freshly caught tuna and other seafood are delivered. Considering that cats need protein food more than other four-legged human friends, such a diet will be quite suitable for them.
Advantages and disadvantages of Monge cat food
Monge food strengths include:
- In addition to dry food, there is also canned food;
- Protein bases are meat components;
- It is widespread, the price is lower than the price of analogues;
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients;
- Natural preservatives are used.
Disadvantages include: the content of corn or its gluten. However, the damage from this is a dubious statement. These foods are generally good and should not be changed if they suit a pet.
The main types of food
Mongeâ€™s choice of foods is quite rich, there are dry and wet daily diets, therapeutic diets, canned foods that serve as a treat.
The food of this company is divided into 5 special lines:
- Everyday dry food – Everyday. The classic type of food is diverse in its nutritional composition, suitable for daily feeding of cats of different age groups. They contain chicken. Kitten food was invented for babies from 1 month to 1 year. They contain a large amount of protein and fat, which is necessary for the active growth of growing cats. Adult cat – designed for adult cats. They contain a sufficient amount of components for the normal life of adult animals. Senior Cat – designed for four-legged animals older than 7 years with reduced activity. The content of the diet and the capacity of the ingredients are quite suitable for this age and help them not to gain weight;
- Functional feed. Invented for pets with characteristic features: monji food for neutered cats or neutered cats that do not walk, with a tendency to the appearance of phosphate stones in the bladder or hairy balls in the stomach. This diet does not allow the development of disease, nor the appearance of obesity;
- Mono protein foods. This food is based on one protein. With the help of the mentioned diets, it is possible to find out by testing which protein the immune system of animals with allergies reacts to and to choose the right food for them. This line includes mono-protein diet for kittens, adult sterile animals, rabbit food for cats;
- Food that meets the natural data of cat physiology, close to natural food, based on the results of hunting in the wild. Intended for adults;
- Wet food. Canned natural foods contain a variety of fish and meat. The manufacturer advises giving as a supplement to the pet s diet. It is a good addition to a four-legged dry diet. Mono-protein canned foods serve as a daily nutritious diet, as do dry food analogues;
- Veterinary food. It comes in dry and wet form. They are fed to animals as prescribed by a veterinarian in case of illness or recovery of the animal. It is not recommended to prescribe this food to cats yourself, because of the collected nutrients, special supplements that can harm a healthy cat or someone with another disease.
The cost of food
The price of cat food monji varies greatly from variety.
- Mono protein canned food for 80 grams is estimated at 105 rubles, and a can of natural wet food for 80 grams – 140 rubles.
- The price for 1 kg of food from the classic line is 400-500 rubles.
- When it comes to the BWild series, its price will be around 700 rubles. for 1 kg.
These summaries may not be available in all stores, it is advisable to order them online.
Consider reviews of monji cat food. Gennady says he kept an adult, not a neutered cat. A wonderful favorite and there were no difficulties. He had recently started eating poorly and often vomited what he ate.
- The owner searched the Internet and found that it was wool that had accumulated in his stomach. Experienced people have advised buying special food to get rid of Monge Hairball wool. Despite the considerable price, the owner bought it. The animal began to eat it happily and briskly, whatever they said about the rest of the food. After about a week of taking it, the cat cheered, cheered up and started behaving more lively. The main thing is that he stopped burping food.
- The owner gives him 1-2 rubles for 7 days of this food for preventive purposes. Another owner of DaShKo said that Monji Senior started giving to a ten-year-old cat, when he started eating badly, he had an upset stomach and vomiting.
- She found this food according to reviews, she was able to see that these granules contain a large amount of nutrients and it doesnâ€™t take too much food to feel full, so a cat doesnâ€™t need to spend a lot of energy on chewing this food.
- Prebiotics in food have helped improve stomach function – diarrhea and vomiting have disappeared. Now the cat has started running like a kitten and his appearance is better now than before. He has a shiny coat, happy eyes and a satisfied snout.
- Another owner of two cats, a marechka, said she started feeding her cats Monge Indoor food. I was pleased with the value of the money. She shared that one cat, who is 3 years old, is a mixed breed and everything was fine with him.
- And the other is 14 years old, oriental breed – suffers from asthma and lymphatic rhinitis, all the time on hormonal drugs. So he was nauseous on many feeds. However, he ate all Monge food perfectly, without any difficulty in digesting the food. The hostess is very pleased.
Photo of Monge cat food