Farmina cat food: advantages and disadvantages of the composition. View the entire Farmina food line (price + reviews)
Pharmina cat food appeared in 1965. The pet food companyâ€™s initial goal was to take care of the pets and take their wishes fully into account.
That is why today the line of pet food of this brand is one of the most popular on sale. The brand includes a huge number of varieties for all categories of cats and cats.
Review the content
- Farmina fodder production
- Farmina feeders
- No grains and little in
- The life of a veterinarian
- Fun can
- Advantages of Farmina feed
- Photo of Farmina cat food
Farmina fodder production
The production of high-protein dry food is a challenge because it requires high-tech production processes and plants.
Poultry and cattle are the main components of protein in the diet, because animal proteins are a priority for pets.
In order for a pet to get all the beneficial components from the diet, it must contain a sufficient amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, as well as vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
It should be borne in mind that the most favorable source of protein for cats and cats are animal proteins, because pets are predators by nature. Scientists have proven that they cannot be considered fully domesticated because they have fully retained all the habits and patterns of behavior of their wild ancestors and compatriots.
- For that reason, the proteins in farm food are only animal sources, such as lamb, chicken eggs, chicken, fish, etc.
- Fish and chicken fat, as well as vegetable oils, including flaxseed, are used to saturate the diet with the required amount of amino acids.
- Their presence in the diet allows you to control inflammatory processes in the body, as well as maintain healthy skin and hair.
The carbohydrate component is taken from corn and oat crops, a complex type of carbohydrate, as well as fiber extracted from beet pulp, seeds of plants such as plantain.
Absolutely all food lines contain prebiotics that help facilitate bowel function.
No grains and little in
Farmin s cereal-free cat food is of the highest quality among all lines. It contains at least 70% animal protein, as well as high-quality vitamins and minerals, fiber.
Duck, lamb, deer, quail and herring meat are used for production instead of poultry. Also, the composition includes fruits and vegetables because it contains a large amount of minerals.
The line is available in the form of dry food as well as mousse. The latter did not appear until 2019 and has not yet had time to spread across the country, so it will be difficult to find in some cities and towns.
The life of a veterinarian
From the name it becomes clear that this line is aimed at helping the pet in the healing process. The food is ideal for treating diabetes, obesity, and also helps solve urolithiasis in pets. You must use this food for at least 2 months for the result to appear.
Veterinarians describe such lines as helping to treat diseases and illnesses, including chronic ones.
Veterinarians advise this line especially to those pets who switch from bad food to good food and still cannot notice a quality diet.
Ideal for cats and cats found outdoors. The line features several types of diets for older cats, neutered cats.
- They help prevent the formation of woolly lumps in the stomach, and are also ideal for pets with sensitive digestion.
- It should be noted that the composition includes corn in the form of flour and whole grains, however, the diet also contains a large amount of animal protein.
- In addition, oils, plantain seeds and other components are used that saturate the diet with all the necessary elements.
Farmina dry food for neutered cats will help the pet undergo surgery and speed up the bodyâ€™s recovery.
Top quality food that does not contain harmful chemicals and GMOs. It contains chicken and salmon, as well as tuna, which allows you to fully cover your petâ€™s need for fresh meat. Also in the composition there are high-quality fiber and taurine, a large amount of vitamins.
The line has varieties for small kittens, pregnant cats and neutered pets, and there are separate foods with a high content of vitamins for those animals that lack useful components in their diet. All varieties are available as dry and wet foods.
One of the most affordable lines, however, is not recommended for use as a permanent diet. This is due to the fact that the source of protein is chicken flour, also from other meat and fish, in addition, wheat flour is present in the composition. The food belongs to economy class and is not recommended for a permanent diet.
Advantages of Farmina feed
In the photo of Farmina cat food, you can see that the brand represents a huge number of types of food for all categories of pets. There are also special diets that promote quick recovery and recovery.
Among the pluses it is worth noting:
- Use of fresh meat
- Possibility to choose between small-grain and grain-free species
- Lots of flavors and combinations
- Choice between dry and wet food
In addition to the advantages, there are a number of disadvantages:
- High price
- Inaccessibility in most small towns (however, there is a possibility of online purchase and delivery)
- Lack of special food for kittens with a small proportion of cereals
The price of Farmina cat food varies greatly. First of all, it depends on the class in which the feed is present, there are economy, middle class, premium and super premium.
The quality of animal proteins, as well as their quantity, directly depends on the class, the higher it is, the more animal protein it contains from fresh meat.
Photo of Farmina cat food